- Produce recombinant proteins using our own eukaryotic microalgae multigenic cell lines.
- Produce biotherapeutic proteins for applications in oncology, targeted therapies, infectious diseases:
- recombinant immunotoxins and fusion proteins: Ninkarak® platform.
- thermo-stable vaccines, with vegetal adjuvants: AlgaVax.com platform.
- oral, mucosal, topical delivery, avoiding parenteral injection: Algapharm® platform.
- Develop a microalgae galenic pharmacology by our innovation in controlled cellular fragmentation.
- Scale-up from the laboratory to industry, assembling established technologies and our novel proprietary vectoring systems.
- Manufacture products in commercial quantities at a reduced cost, respecting the quality requirements of the pharmaceutical industry.
- Extend to other ‘hostile’ molecules, eventually to glycoproteins, to monoclonal antibodies.
to full commercial application, producing kg of recombinant protein
the share that biodrugs will occupy in the global pharmacy market by 2030
the time it takes for an archetypal microalgae to double its mass by phototrophic growth
the target cost to produce one gram of protein when vectored in microalgae cells
Thank you, your message has been sent
3 chemin des Balmes
F-69110 Sainte-Foy-les-Lyon (France)