- Produce biotherapeutic proteins using our own eukaryotic microalgae multigenic cell lines.
- Produce recombinant immunotoxins (RITs) and fusion proteins (new gen AMPs), thermo-stable protein-based vaccines, with applications in oncology, targeted therapies, infectious diseases.
- Innovate in oral, mucosal or topical delivery, avoiding parenteral injection, and controlled release.
- Develop a microalgae galenic pharmacology by innovating in controlled cellular deconstruction.
- Scale-up from the laboratory to a CDMO platform, using an assemblage of established technologies (fermenters) and our novel proprietary vectoring systems.
- Manufacture products in commercial quantities at a reduced cost, respecting the quality requirements of the pharmaceutical industry.
- Extend the platform to other ‘hostile’ molecules, eventually to glycoproteins, to monoclonal antibodies.
to full commercial application, producing kg of recombinant protein
the share that biodrugs will occupy in the global pharmacy market by 2030
the time it takes for an archetypal microalgae to double its mass by phototrophic growth
the target cost to produce one gram of protein when vectored in microalgae cells
Thank you, your message has been sent
3 chemin des Balmes
F-69110 Sainte-Foy-les-Lyon (France)
26 rue Marie-Anne du Boccage
F-44000 Nantes (France)