- Produce biotherapeutic proteins by using our own eukaryotic microalgae cell lines.
- Develop new biopharmaceuticals through novel DSP processes and proprietary vectoring systems which require no parenteral injection or refrigerated storage.
- Produce 3rd generation recombinant immunotoxins (RITs) in microalgal cells.
- Drive the innovation of biodrugs for oral & mucosal delivery, apply it to antimicrobial (AMPs), antivirals (AViPs) and vaccines peptides, and further to glycoproteins and monoclonal antibodies.
- Manufacture products using an assemblage of established USP technologies (fermenters, photobioreactors), in industrial quantities and at reduced costs, in accordance with the pharmaceutical industry quality practices.
Our industrial platform will be accessible to all global biopharmaceuticals producers.